The Original Terpene Shield! Boveda is precise humidity control sachet for herbal medicine, which restores and maintains humidity to create a protective monolayer of water molecules over trichomes, so you can Save the Terps. Terpenes, the precious smell you love, are kept safe until ready for use. Simply place Boveda in your container with your herbal medicine and close the lid. It’s that easy.
Boveda’s patented formula uses all natural salts and water to ensure the exact Relative Humidity (RH) needed to maintain freshness. Ideal RH for herbal medicine is between 58% and 62%. Choosing between Boveda 58% RH and 62% RH is a personal preference depending on how you prefer your experience and what the humidity level is where you are. Some consumers choose 58% RH for personal-use products and 62% for larger storage. 58% and 62% RH? Try one of each Boveda to decide.
Size 8 Boveda is perfect for medium medicine containers, medium bags and pre-roll tins. Have more? Boveda is available for every container size and stage of storage or transport. Experience for yourself how much better it is with Boveda.
Note: Do not mix Boveda RH levels within the same container, and do not use Boveda in the same container with other humidification products. They will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of the Boveda.
- RESTORE AND MAINTAIN flower with the global leader in 2-way humidity control. Place Boveda in packaging and/or storage for precise Relative Humidity (RH) to protect all the good stuff (terpenes, cannabinoids and flavonoids)
- CHOOSE 58% OR 62% RH—a personal preference depending on how you prefer your experience or on what the humidity level is where you are. Some prefer 58% RH for personal-use products or 62% for larger storage
- ALL-NATURAL SALTS AND PURE WATER inside keep flower fresh for 2-4 MONTHS in airtight containers. Just place in container with up to 1 oz (30 g). Replace when Boveda is rigid
- PRESERVES “SMELL” that’s released after the grind. Boveda creates a monolayer of purified water molecules that naturally coats trichomes to shield terpenes and cannabinoids preserving the smell until use
Boveda recommends drying to around 11% before placing into airtight containers with Boveda packs.
58% Relative Humidity
- High humidity climates i.e Cape Town (Winter), Durban (All year)
- Vaporiser users seem to prefer the 58%. Making it smoother.
- If herbs that are not dry enough are placed into a jar, the 58% will be more effective at dehumidifying the jar.
More information: How Boveda works
Boveda 4g 58%
Boveda 4g 62%
Boveda 8g 58%
Boveda 4g 62%
Boveda 67g 58%
Boveda 67g 62%
There are no reviews yet.